F9.9 series is a low power four stroke outboard motor, both has enough power for personal recreation and enough flexibility for firefighting, disaster relief, etc. It can be matched with rubber boats, fishing boats, fire boats, rescue boats and other vessels. Its distinctive feature is the enlarged fuel tank supporting long distance sailing.
Category: 4-Stroke Outboards
Portable & Environment-friendly & Powerful & Efficient
1. Less emission, CE and EPA approved.
2. External large capacity fuel tank, support longer sailing time.
3. Overall length is within 1 meter, small enough to transport and pack.
4. Engine upgrade, greater load capacity, faster sailing speed, better power experience.
5. F9.9 has good acceleration performance and fuel economy through engine optimization measures.
6. Electric starting, eliminating the tedium of pulling.
|Transom Height||15.0in. /20in.|
|Full Rpm Range||4500～5500r/min|
|Max. Output Power||7.3kW（9.9HP）@5000r/min|
|Idling Rpm Range||900～1000 r/min|
|Engine Type||2-cyl. SOHC|
|Bore X Stroke||59.0×59.0 mm|
|Fuel Induction System||Carburetor|
|Steering System||Tiller/Remote control|
|Trim And Tilt||Manual|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24L(External)|
|Max. Fuel Consumption||3.5L/h|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.0L|
|Gear Oil Capacity||250cc|
|Propeller Options||3-8"or 3-10"or 3-11" or 3-12"|
The "F" in the F9.9 means it is a four stroke outboard motor.
other letters in the model means:
B=Back contro(tiller handle) M=Manual start F=Front control ( remote control ) W=Manual start and electric start S=Short shaft L=Long shaft
Phone: +86 512 6621 2797
Tel.: +86 512 66212797
Add.: No. 567 Lian Gang