Category: 2-Stroke Outboards
the advantage of big gear ratio
The outboard motor adopts a new gear combination optimization scheme, and the large gear ratio can effectively improve the low-speed torque and maximum speed, so that the outboard motor has excellent performance under heavy load conditions. At the same time, the combined gear of the underwater propulsion device is easy to disassemble and maintain. These are very important for business users.
1. Simple structure. Compared with the four stroke outboard motors, the two stroke outboard motors have no too many circuits.
2. Light weight. In the same horsepower class, the two stroke outboards are much lighter than the four stroke outboards.
3. Stable performance. Thanks to the simple structure and mature technology, the two-stroke outboard engine has stable performance, is not prone to failure and has better durability.
4. Easy to repair and maintain with low cost.
|Max. RPM range||4500～5500r/min|
|Idling RPM range||1100～1200 r/min|
|Engine Type||L 2 Reed Valve|
|Bore X Stroke||78.0×70.0 mm|
|Steering System||Tiller handle|
|Starting System||Manual start/Electric start|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24L|
|Max. Fuel Consumption||20L/h|
|Gear Oil Capacity||315cc|
1. B=Back Control(Tiller controk), M=Manual start, S=Short shaft, L=Long shaft, W=Manual starting and electric starting
Phone: +86 512 6621 2797
Tel.: +86 512 66212797
Add.: No. 567 Lian Gang